Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Secret Passage way

As i open my eyes...
darkness is all i could see...
I was locked tight inside...
before i knew it...
i found a light...
i didn't wanna go near it at 1st...
but it seems temptin...
i took the risk...
i crawl towards the small bright escape...
as i was closer n' closer...
i feel my both my palms n' my kness are soaked...
sumhow...
i remember tat smell..
the smell of fresh blood...
my blood...
the pain was agonizing...
but i could do is let it bleed...
cuz...
i dun hav a bandage =P
when i finally a step away frm my freedom...
i found out that there's a few iron bars...
blocking my way..
as i was close enuf to the light...
i cld see the bright red liquid on my hands...
sumhow...
the key was right there...
in my hand...
all this time...
i had a chance...
To find the way out of this pain...
i was so stoopid...
but learnt my lesson =P
turnin the key was harder den i thought it wld be...
n' i hav this feeling that i'm goin to miss this horrible place...
it's as if i'm so used to this place..
y am i suppose to leave??
but..
i found another strength inside of mi...
pushin it's way out...
into the light...
N' here i am...
I AM FREE ....!!!!! =D


No comments: